Dr Oz Fat Busting Brownies Recipe

Fat Busting Brownie Recipe on Dr Oz Show



Today I was watching the Dr Oz show and it was about how to shrink your "derriere" using his butt diet plan.  Well, I love to watch the Dr Oz and he often shares recipes from various nutritionists, chefs, celebrities and more.  He only shares recipes that are nutritious as well as helpful in weight control or weight loss.  When they did a segment featuring a recipe called "fat busting brownies" I quickly had to hit the record button on my DVR to capture the recipe so I could try these brownies as well as share it with everyone!

Brownies are one of my biggest weaknesses that I lay partial blame on my mother!  I think I'm not alone on this, who can forget the aroma of freshly baked brownies filling the entire household.  I remember coming inside after a long day outdoors to the wonderful smell of brownies enticing my senses!  Usually she would save the brownie batter for me to lick clean! However, I am an adult now and just the smell of brownies seem to make my pants suddenly tighter!  I wish I could enjoy brownies like I could when I was younger but I'm coming to terms with the fact that I can't.  Or can it?  Dr Oz's Fat Busting Brownie Recipe may be the answer that I was looking for and a dream come true!  Here is the recipe that he shared on today's show.  Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Fat Busting Brownie Recipe :



Ingredients :
  • 1 cup of raw cacao powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (cayenne boosts your metabolism!)
  • 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup of low fat milk
  • 1 cup of organic raisins
  • 1 cup of oats

Directions :

Mix all the ingredients above while setting the oats aside.  Add in the oats to the mixture last and blend.  Shape into brownie squares. Place the brownie mixture in the fridge.  No baking is needed to make these fat busting brownies!  Dr Oz said to take these brownies like you would medication twice a day! I think I can do that!!!!!  Have one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Related :

On today's Dr Oz Show, Dr Oz talks about his Dr Oz Butt Diet Plan to help you shrink your derriere!

Be sure to check out all the other delicious nutritious dessert recipes shared on this site.

Dr Oz Coconut Palm Sugar Recipe - Great alternative to sugar!

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you know that you will not only receive delicious meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and pick the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your doorstep.

    TRY IT NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete