Microwave Muffin Recipe, Saw This On Dr Oz Show, 5 Minutes In Mug

The Microwave Muffin Recipe I Saw On The Dr Oz Show


I really don't like to use the microwave other than maybe heating up a mug of coffee or tea.  I certainly don't care for how most food tastes when it is "nuked".  However, the Dr Oz Show today caught my eye and I just had to try this recipe.  And do you know what?  It turned out great and was quite tasty!  He called it the "Miracle Microwave Muffin" recipe.  It's easy to make and it can be done in less than 5 minutes.

First of all I love muffins and think that it makes the perfect dessert or in between meal snack that is much better for you than snacking on cookies or cake.  Speaking of cake, check out Chocolate Cake Club Soda Recipe that Dr. Oz talked about yesterday.. I haven't yet tried it but it looks very intriguing. Instead of butter and eggs in the ingredients you basically used club soda.  I'll be sure to update this recipe with full reviews!

Miracle Muffin Recipe In A Coffee Mug


Microwave Muffin Recipe In Mug, Dr Oz
Ingredients

  • 1/4 Flax
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon coconut oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 packet Stevia

Directions :

Simply mix and place all the ingredients above into a coffee mug and microwave for 50 seconds. I did make one adjustment and added splenda instead of the stevia that was directed. Not sure that it mattered because it still turned out great. So, was this better than oven baked muffins? Probably not.. Then again, I couldn't make a muffin on the run in 50 seconds using this quick and easy method either!

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from major medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete